Mr. Nash is at such a fun stage! We are trying all kinds of new things - different baby foods, swinging, sippy cups, playing in the laundry basket, bubbles, crawling in the grass and so far, he has loved all of it! EXCEPT - oatmeal! He is officially allergic to oatmeal. I knew he got a rash with Aveeno baby products. However, with oatmeal cereal, we are talking a terrible rash all over his body, swollen face, and diarrhea. So, we were instructed by the Dr. to avoid all wheat products until he's a year old (so that means no sneaking him a cracker when no one is looking, Pops!). Other than that mishap, we are having a blast! He is constantly making us laugh and wonder what we ever did before him! I've posted alot of pictures and a couple of videos below. *Disclaimer: I realize that I may go overboard with all the pictures and videos. But, its for the grandparents, folks! I am totally aware that everyone may not appreciate Nash's every move ( as I and the grandparents do)!* Enjoy!
He has started sleeping with little blankies - he doesn't seem to fight going to sleep as much when he has one. I try to switch them out so he doesn't get too attached to one - I'll let you know how that works out (best laid plans...)!
Pretty close to crawling!
This was his first time in the swing - he loves it! He does kinda bonk his head here, so we learned he needs a towel behind him - but no permanent damage done!

I did the same thing with the blankie! All of my siblings kids were/are totally attached to one blankie or soft animal. I didn't want to have to break the habit at 4, so I switched them out. Meg still isn't attached to one. She loves having something, but she would be ok without one too.
ReplyDeleteCute, Cute, Cute!!! I like all the pictures. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Destin, just found your blog! Nash is super cute!
ReplyDeleteHeather