Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wonderings

Today, I've been wondering:
  • Who will Nash be when he gets bigger? What will he think is fun - music and reading like me or sports and hunting like his daddy - maybe a mix? What will his friends be like? What shenanigans will he get into? What will make him laugh? What will make him mad? I just can't even imagine him big just yet! It is hard not to be a little sad about how fast he's growing OR looking forward to the next milestone, so I am REALLY trying to appreciate every moment in the moment.
  • How does one learn to like running? I really WANT to be a runner - wish I loved it, but it pretty much feels like torture to me. I think I'm going to join the gym again - I'm tired of being soft and squishy!
  • Why there are SO many books in the Left Behind series? I started this series and its enjoyable, but I've been putting off several other recommendations thinking I'll read something else once I finish this series. However, it's the frickin' Energizer Bunny - keeps going and going and going and going.......not sure I can stick it out!
  • How are we gonna figure out the right balance in discipline? How do you make sure your kid turns out kind, empathetic, polite, ambitious, etc.. without breaking their spirit? Any pointers, anyone?
  • Where will we move if our house sells - we really have NO idea! ADVENTURE awaits!
  • Is Cosco worth it being 5 minutes closer to us than Sam's - I'm pretty sure its more expensive, causing the tight-wad in me to cringe!
  • What is so stinkin' funny to Nash in this video (below)? He was really kinda grumpy, then all the sudden, his giggle box got turned on - it went on for 30 minutes! Makes my heart happy!


And here's some potpourri:

He totally enjoyed Catherine reading to him



CUTE Chloe - can you tell she's the third child?! ;)


Daddy got him!

Almost out the doggy door

Who can resist that sweet slobbery mouth?

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for the videos and all the wonderings...we've really got to find some time for me to come see Nash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! I love your posts. BTW I love all the pictures and happenings. It makes me feel like I'm not so far way. The Boys LOVED the video of him laughing and were laughing themselves when they watched it. Thanks for making our day! -Kathy

    ReplyDelete