Monday, September 21, 2009

Cochran Family Reunion

What do you do when your 89 yr. old Granddaddy plans a last minute family reunion?? You go, of course - no questions asked! This was for the Cochran clan (my maternal grandfather's side). There were people there from Florida to California. My Granddaddy was so happy! His generation has left us quite a legacy. I hope our generation can keep that legacy of "loving GOd and loving family" going. I also hope to grow old as gracefully as he has. He still builds things, goes fishing, climbs up in deer stands - he is one active man and I'm sure that's why he's doing so well! I also have never heard him complain. LOVE that man!


Nash, Granddaddy, and Destin


Nash and JoJo


Grace and Aunt Amy


Our little family


Grandma Beth and Nash


Caddo Lake - can't explain why I love this place so much! I guess it's just in my blood! I want my ashes spread on this lake when I die (does that count for my will???)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! i really hate that we missed it! I always love seeing you guys!

    ReplyDelete