Napping is improving - he had 3 days in a row last week where he took good naps. We're still working on getting it consistently, but it has definitely gotten better. I'll probably move him to the crib in his room before too long.
He is cooing and talking up a storm! It is the cutest thing EVER! His favorite way to play right now is to read books and sing songs with body movements. "My God is So Big" gets sweet little giggles.
I am SO glad I took another month off work. We both needed this time to get a little more settled. I'm still only going to go back 2 days a week, so it won't be bad. I love my job, but I sure will miss my little man!!!
A rare and precious occasion - NAP TIME! He had been sleeping an hour and a half, so I had to go check on him and I thought he was so cute!
He loves hangin' with Dad!

I swear he got this extra arm roll overnight!

Talking to Mama

He is so precious! Keep the pictures coming :)
ReplyDeleteWow, 2 months! I feel like we were just at your shower! He is precious!
ReplyDelete