Monday, May 11, 2009

Good Times

The past couple of weeks have gone by SO fast! I guess b/c we are having so much fun! Nash is continuing to grow at super-human speed! My best guess is about 15.5 lbs now. He has officially found his hands and can't get enough of them - he is constantly sucking his fist and bringing toys to his mouth.

Napping is still hit or miss. Some days he does great, but most days we are still working on getting over the 30 minute hump. He's such a great sleeper at night, though, that I can't complain. He'll sleep from 10:30 pm-5:30 am and then go right back to sleep from 6:30 - 9:00. That's my kind of schedule! I have tried to move his bedtime up to get ready for when I go back to work, but so far he's a night owl like his mommy! We moved him to the crib in his room last night and he did just fine. It was harder on mom and dad than it was on him - I kept waking up thinking "Why don't I hear him more?". However, I think we'll all sleep better in a couple of days.

My first Mother's Day was pretty special! I got to go to the salon for an afternoon, then we went to dinner that night with Mark's family. On Sunday, "Nash" gave me a beautiful James Avery necklace.

The plan is still for me to go back to work next week, so keep that in your prayers. I'm a lot more ready than last month, but it will still take some getting used to.



He loves his baths now! Look at that Budda belly!

We borrowed a big swing from my friend, Adrian, and he likes it. He will actually nap longer in there sometimes - as long as it is going full blast!

Sweet smiles

My angel



Cousins!!! His cousins, Riley and Callie, came to babysit last week when I went to the Dr. He also loved talking to his cousin, Catherine.

Me and Nash on Mother's Day




2 comments:

  1. I need to come and visit again! He's so big and handsome! It's official... I'm moving to Peepaws (and he knows about it).

    LOVE YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! Way to go with the SWING! We used so many D batteries becuase we used it ALLLLLl the time! I wish we could still use it, but the weight limit was 20 pounds! She is 25 pounds now!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete