Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Fabulous Fall!

Me and Marc Broussard
This past weekend Mark, Eric, Jill, and me went to his concert in Shreveport. It was a small, barely advertised concert - and it was AWESOME! We were sitting about 20 ft from the stage. I was so mad I left my camera at the house, so this was the only picture I got. But, since it was such a small venue, we got to chat with afterwards and he is such a nice guy! I was kinda swooning - he is my voice crush!


These next few are Nash on Halloween night. I made his costume last year and felt I just HAD to do it again this year. I'm kinda over that now! But, nevertheless - here's my little corn-on-the-cob. We went to the church festival and the costume lasted about an hour (thanks to a Tootsie pop) which is longer than I expected.





FOOD! He's still a good eater, all things considered. However, gone are the days when he would readily eat whatever you plop in front of him. He has a definite opinion! Thankfully, there are a few foods I often bribe him with so that he'll eat his veggies - and it works, for now!!!
Corn dogs work well

And, olives. Yes, he sticks them on his finger before he eats them. Remind you of anyone, JoJo?

Peanut butter


These next few pictures were taken when we went to the miniature train in Fort Worth. I LOVE these pictures. They are so him!


He played so hard on the tracks that he was falling asleep on the train.

Nash and Will having a snack in the fort

"Wheel" (that's how Nash says Will) and Nash on the train

We got to use Uncle Steve's jeep for about a week. Nash thought it was pretty awesome. Here he's clapping and saying, "Jeep! Jeep!"

He loves being outside so much that he drags his blankies out on the back porch and tries to sleep outside.

Making messes with Daddy!
He had gone and dragged Mark to this corner and said, "Sit, Daddy. Play." How can anyone refuse that?

No comments:

Post a Comment