Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life ain't nuthin but a funny, funny riddle...

Thank God I'm a country boy! Oh my goodness - I have worked with kids in some capacity since I was 16 yrs old and I have NEVER seen a kid who loves the outdoors as much as Nash! We went to my dad's ranch a couple of weekends ago and the kid spent 99.9% of his waking hours outside. He cried to go out the remaining .o1%. What does a little boy do on Pops ranch, you ask???

Some tractor driving, of course


And definitely some fishing!

Do you notice the complete absence of fear??? I'm afraid he's going to be my little dare-devil!

The first piggy back ride on a long walk

Every country boy needs to know how to handle a baby frog!

Nash and Dad checking out the pond
(This is possibly my most favorite picture ever!)
One tired boy on the way home

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures. Nash is so big! Anna asked the other day if we could go see Mr. Mark and Mrs. Destin. I think we all miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete