We went to Tucson, AZ this Thanksgiving to be with the Brannon clan and it was a lot of fun! We hadn't been back to Arizona in quite a few years, and Mark's sister, Kathy, was kind enough to invite 15 people to come stay at her new house - so we went! With Kathy's family, that made 20 of us under one roof - phew! Then on Thanksgiving Day, more family came over for the big meal, making the count around 30 people - gasp! Kathy is a brave soul. All kidding aside, it was wonderful to have everyone there! Other than a fever the kiddos passed around on, it could not have been smoother. We are blessed beyond measure by our family.
A majority of the gang - I think only Jace and Nash are missing (nap time)
So, I was a little anxious about a plane ride with an almost-2 yr old, but he did great! Nash and Mark got a good nap on the way over.
Chloe and Nash looking all cute in their PJ's
Christopher bought a semi-automatic nerf gun - hours of entertainment! This was Tyler in the helmet, bravely volunteering to go first.
The lovely view from the cul-de-sac where they live
We had some family pictures done by a photographer since the whole gang was together. However, these next few were taken by Brandon, while we were between shots. I think these turned out pretty darn good!
This is my favorite of Nash!You wouldn't know by this pic that he HAD to have a sucker in his hand at all times in order to cooperate in the least. He kept us on our toes that day! He's SO acting his age lately! But, how blessed are we to have a "normal", active, and smart little boy?!!! I thank the Lord every single day for my little turkey munchkin.




I LOVE your hair!
ReplyDelete