Sunday, October 24, 2010

First Camping Trip

We took Nash on his first camping trip last weekend and it was quite the adventure! Ya know - pack-n-play in the tent, keeping Nash out of the fire, keeping Nash from eating rocks, playing with baby frogs, dodging rocks thrown by his friends, dumping a dirt-filled wagon on his head, showering in a bath house, etc... I know Nash loved every minute of it and you have never seen such a dirty boy! I'm sure there are plenty more camping trips in this boy's future.

The boys: Will, Cade, Nash, and Grayson
This is the most contained we could get them!


Hanging out 'round the fire at night

Nash and Will and their best friends - Tootsie and Bernie

Daddies and the doggies

A happy boy

"No Nash!" Will helps us keep an eye on Nash. He is thinking those Cheerios on the ground look pretty tasty!

I'm showing Will how to ride his bike and MAYBE got a little carried away! While trying to show him how fun it could be - I think I made him more afraid of it.
A real picnic

No comments:

Post a Comment