Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Things That Make me Smile

1. Thinking about what a great arrangement we have at Spankey's Day-Care! My good friend, Jill, takes awesome care of Nash and he gets to hang out with his buddies Will and Cade.

2. Remembering the Marc Broussard concert at Bass Hall is THIS weekend! YEA! I've never seen Marc B in person and I've never been to Bass Hall! It's a 2 fer 1, folks!

3. My flowers out front. I am not much of a gardener (not yet, anyways - it's on my bucket list), but boy I can grow some begonias!!!

4. Nash's Halloween costume! I made it this week and think it turned out AWESOME! Hopefully, on Halloween, he'll last longer in it than he did today when we tried it on. He got so mad he started plucking himself!
5. Mark coming home early today!

6. Watching Nash struggle so hard, and finally pulling up all on his own!


7. Wasabi peas. They are my new favorite snack.

8. Okay - I know this is tacky, but it sure makes me laugh!

9. Sweetness at bedtime
10. Staying in my sweatpants all morning on a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment