Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fun with the Fam

We've had a really nice couple of weeks! Nash is learning so fast these days - it's really cool to watch his little wheels a-turning when he learns something new! He is still mostly belly crawling, but the past three nights he has done a little bit on hands and knees. I can tell he is about to be into everything! We got baby proofing stuff this week. He wants to stand ALL the time! He has also started waving and it is pretty cute b/c he stares at his hand like, "I'm really causing this to happen!" Also, letting him pull the blanket off his head when playing peek-a-boo is a sure way to get a giggle. And he has been giving the best open-mouth kisses - he has been initiating giving them which makes it even sweeter. Nash has always kinda been a mama's boy, but it's hard core now! I can hardly leave the room lately. Sometimes its exhausting, but I know before long, he'll be too busy to cuddle with me, so I'll enjoy it while I can. We went to Marshall last weekend so Mark could go hunting and to see the family. This weekend we are having professional family pictures done - I'm so excited! Here are a few of our pics to satisfy you until then:



Saturday we went to Marshall's BIG (so sarcastic) Fire Ant Festival. It was kinda dreary so we didn't stay long, but Nash thought the hay was fun.

"Thank God I'm a country boy!"


Nash chillin' on the horse trailer


EVERYTHING goes straight to the mouth

Uncle Ty and Nash
They sure are hard to photograph together - this was the only pic (out of about 10) where Ty's eyes are open and Nash isn't crying for me to hold him.


Uncle Jason showing Nash how to spin the football


Nash, Aunt Jolie, and Elsie Jane
Elsie Jane sure was a sweet playmate!


Exploring Pops' ranch on the rhino

Nash and Nonnie - I don't think she let his feet hit the floor


First time fishing with Daddy - I think these are PRECIOUS!


Ole'!

Pops played on the floor with Nash every night


My favorite time of day

Amy, Jake, and Grace stopped by Monday on their way home from OK so Jake and Grace could expel some pent up energy

1 comment:

  1. The fishing pictures of Mark and Nash are just precious! You should frame those :)

    ReplyDelete