Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW!!!!

It usually doesn't snow around here until Easter, so this is a special treat! I can't remember when I've ever seen this much snow at my house. I am usually more the lizard type (ya know - lying in the warm sunshine), but I have to admit, this is beautiful! It's especially great since I've gotten to stay at home and not had to work and drive in it! Poor Nash has been sick - double ear infection, but is feeling more like himself today. I guess we're doing alright if he's almost 1 yr. before his first round of antibiotics. Despite not feeling great, we still had to go outside a little bit. So, here is my proof of the 12 inches of snow in Fort Worth, TX!
Our cozy little nest


Tootsie wasn't sure what to think about it at first, then she decided it makes her frisky and she ran around in circles at super speed!

I think swinging and sliding is out of the question today.
So sweet I just can't stand it! My precious family cuddling before bed.
Nash was mesmerized and wanted to go out the doggie door

Sooo...here are the first touches

I might have pressed the issue a little far by this point. He was excited and bouncing up and down for about 10 seconds, then... not so much. After all, he is sick and can't just walk to dry ground yet. But, he experienced the snow, doggone it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how much snow you guys got! Glad Nash is starting to feel better. You'll be glad you took the snow pics and videos once it's gone. ;0)

    ReplyDelete