
Sweet Nash,
I CANNOT believe you've been here with us for a whole year! I remember like it was yesterday, praying with your daddy and hardly sleeping the night before you were born. We were so excited and nervous about how our lives were going to change! And, at the same time, I can hardly remember what life was like before you. Our lives did change - but certainly for the better. With you, came more joy and love than we could have imagined!
Getting to know you this past year has been so fun! These are just a few of my favorite things about you:
- You are a cuddle bug when you are sleepy
- You love the outdoors
- You start clapping when you want me to sing
- You start clapping when you want me to sing
- You share guacamole with me when I make it
- You tug 3 times on my pants when you want to be picked up
- You love Tootsie and you share your balls with her
- The sound of your hands and knees slapping the floor when you are crawling naked (and at super speed) to the bath tub
- You sleep late in the mornings
- You stop frequently when playing chase to make sure we are still coming after you
- Your exploring spirit
I am so thankful that God gave us YOU! I have prayed for you since before you were born and I promise I will always pray for you. I pray that ABOVE ALL you will grow up to love God and earnestly seek after Him. I will always love you - NO MATTER WHAT! Happy birthday, Little Man. I am so blessed to be your Mommy.

Happy Birthday Nash!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post! Hope you all had a great 1st birthday! :0)
ReplyDelete