We've had a nice un-eventful past couple of weeks! Nash turned 6 mos old last week! His 6 month check up isn't until next week, though, so I'll keep you updated about his official stats at a later date. A brief summary is this: he's a CHUNK (approximately 20 lbs - which is the same size as my cousin Katie's little girl, Kennedy, who is 11 months), he's still working on those 2 bottom teeth, he's starting to commando crawl, and he grabs my face and gives open-mouth kisses (the best thing EVER!). We are getting ready to meet Ty and Amy and kids at Caddo Lake this weekend, so we're excited about that! Jill, our friend and Nash's babysitter, is going on vacation the next 2 weeks and I know Nash will miss her (b/c she spoils him rotten!) but Amy and my Mom are each coming a week to keep him for me while I'm at work, so we're also looking forward to that! Here are some pictures from recent visits with family. Also, there is a CUTE video at the bottom.

My cousin Katie and her kids (Kennedy and Landon), Kenzie (my cousin Klint's little girl), me and Nash

Mark and Catherine playing with Nash

Chloe and Nash
It is so cute to watch them b/c Chloe always want to hold him, but then he would drool on her and she would say "Eww - yuck. I done now."
This is Nash eating cereal. I have been cueing him to say "Ahhh" to open his mouth for the spoon, and this is what it has evolved into - CRACKS me up!!!
We can't wait to see you guys! Grace was crying just now, and I showed her the video of Nash and she brightened right up! She's excited to see her cousin :)
ReplyDelete