Nash is 4 months old!!! Can you believe it? I sure can't! We had his 4 month Dr. appt today. He is 16 lbs 10 oz (95th %ile) and 25.5 inches long (75th %ile). He is such an easy baby nowadays - we are so blessed! He sleeps 10-12 hrs at night and takes good naps too! He did have his first cold over then weekend and he was pretty miserable for a couple of days, but now he's back to his cheery self. He normally only cries when he's tired, and even then it's only briefly. Nash and I went to Houston for the weekend while Mark went camping with some college buddies. So, here are some pictures from our weekend.
TOO cool!
Swimming with Uncle Ty. He lasted about 1 hr. in the pool and really seemed to enjoy it!
Nash and Papa Al

I think I'm going into depression b/c I don't get to baby sit this weekend!!! He is PRECIOUS! The pics with the cousins are sooo cute, they're all perfect. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! :) Is that Ty's baby in the middle in the first picture, because he looks JUST like him.
ReplyDeleteI want to hold and maybe steal you child.
Heheh. "your child" rather. Not "you, child" --making it seems like I was calling you a child and that I wanted to hold and steal you.
ReplyDeleteNot that I wouldn't.
Lorri,
ReplyDeleteOooo - that sounds nice!
Yes - that is Ty's little boy and little girl. We call Jake "mini-me" b/c he is totally Ty's twin!