Nash is quickly approaching 4 months - it has flown by! I keep telling him he can stay this age forever b/c we are having so much fun! Here are our favorite pictures from the last couple of weeks.
Playing with Daddy
"Hey Mom!" This right here will be my downfall as a mother! That lip gets me EVERY time and he gets whatever he wants! (He pretty much gets whatever he wants anytime, but this just kills me!)
I found his tickle spot!
Too sweet for words!
Whenever we lay him down for a nap, he pushes up really high like this and watches us walk all the way out of the room like, "Are you seriously going to leave me in here?" However, whenever we get him after he wakes up, he pushes up and flashes his million dollar smile like he's so happy to see us!
This is how he looks 95% of the time. He LOVES his hands and they are constantly in his mouth!
Doesn't he look just like Mark right here?We took Nash swimming for the first time at our neighborhood pool this weekend. He was just laid back and chill about it all - he didn't scream, so I think that's a good sign that he won't be scared of the water.


I can't believe how big he's already gotten! So sweet!
ReplyDeletethe nap picture is my favorite, he really looks concerned. Too cute!!
ReplyDelete