Monday, July 6, 2009

Nash's Favorite Things

These are some of Nash's favorite things:

1. Waking up

He doesn't wake up crying anymore - I just hear him cooing and playing in his crib. Then, when I go to get him up, he gets SOOOO excited!

2. Neck kisses from Mom

3. Playing "Giddy-up Horsey" on Mom's legs



4. FEET!!!

If its not his hands in his mouth, then its his feet!

5. Cuddle time after bath

6. 4th of July with the Brannon family

The Brannon boys (Chrisopher and Nash)
Chloe and Nash
Aunt Cheryl and Nash
7. Playing with Dad every evening He talks the most every night to Dad - it seems like he's telling him about his day and they have a good laugh about it!


8. Playing outside


No matter how tired or upset he is, going outside makes it all better!


8. The faux-hawk
Dad likes to give him this hairstyle - I think it looks like TROUBLE!
9. Playing in exersaucer

This has turned out to be a great spot for him when I'm cooking dinner

10. Tootsie

The kids playing in the yard

She's so fast - we can't stop her sometimes!

3 comments:

  1. I love all the new pictures...adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 observations... 1) his love for the outdoors is just like you! 2) His joyful spirit when he awakens is not! :)

    ReplyDelete