I swear that every time I get Nash up from a nap, he has gotten bigger! He crossed the 11 lb. mark on our scale at home today. We are doing well at the Brannon household! Nash is sleeping pretty good at night in the bassinet ( woo-hoo!). During the day, though, he likes to be cuddled - ALL day. While I love that he's a cuddle bug, I do occasionally need to eat and shower. I got a sling today that we'll be trying out, so maybe he'll still think he's being held, but my hands will be free. We'll see! This is what our days consist of: feeding, diaper changes, a little baby talk, and rocking Nash back to sleep. Really, that's our whole day. I'm not complaining - I LOVE it!!! But, it makes for rather boring blog posts. So, I'll just post some pictures - that's what you all want anyway! Ta-ta for now!

Oh, the best thing EVER is that he started smiling at us this week! It just makes me melt!

Pawpaw came over to watch the Arizona basketball game.
My boys in their Arizona gear.

My sweet prince
"Enough stinking pictures already, Mom!"
I love the smile!! He has changed so much already. Glad you guys are doing good.
ReplyDeleteyay for smiles!!! Glad you are having fun with lil man!! he is too cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable and I absolutely can't wait to meet him next weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little doll! I love that smile pic! Glad y'all are doing well. :)
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Great pictures. I'm going to have to come spend a day with the two of you again before you head back to work! Not sure how I'll work that out seeing as spring break is over, but you never know. : )
ReplyDeletehe is getting sooo big! i used a baby-bjorn instead of the sling... neither one of my girls tolerated the sling..... i know valisa used it a lot! i hate that we couldn't bring you dinner..... we are on the mend now!
ReplyDelete