Sunday, March 8, 2009

Watch out, here we come!!!

Well, well, well! The Brannons have finally created a blog. It only took 8 lbs. 10 oz. of genetic perfection to motivate me. Please bear with me as I figure out how this all works! For those who know me well, I know it is SHOCKING that I am not a technological genius. AND, since I believe other websites out there that allow others to find/contact you are inherently evil, this is a big step for me! However, since our recent new addition to the family, I am finding that I am changing in countless ways. So, we decided to start a blog to share pictures and stories with our friends and family. Nash is now a little over 2 wks. old and we are enjoying getting to know each other. He is a good eater, decent sleeper, and a pretty laid back little dude. Needless to say, we are pretty much in love with the boy! Please enjoy these recent pics!

This is the moment our lives changed forever - the birth of precious Nash Eric Brannon.

He looks like his daddy!!!

He hated his first bath, but they are getting better now.


We call this look "milk drunk"

Nash and his JoJo

12 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys made it out last night!!! Love the blog, and yes... he does look like his Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that pictures of Mark and Nash is hilarious. My favorite so far! :-D Thanks for sharing your blog with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for blogs! I will love being able to keep up to date with you guys this way. Nash is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the daddy/baby sleeping pictures. I have many and they are some of my favorite. Glad to see you've joined the blog world. I resisted a long time too, and just recently began one. I'll add you to my blogs I "follow" (I'm just figuring this out too), and I'd love for you to follow mine as well! (tungates.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you guys created a blog! I love all of the pictures! He is so sweet and I cannot wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures! Thanks for coming to the party last night, it meant a lot that you were there to surprise us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you have a blog now so we can see pictures of baby Nash all of the time! Can't wait until next month for Grace to meet her cousin. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!! I love that you are blogging now! I am just now getting the hang of it and love it! so glad that you and your boys are doing well. I can't wait to hear all about him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So precious! We are so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! I can't wait for Quentin and Nash to meet each other!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! :) He is sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did know you had a blog! He's so cute! It was fun seeing ya'll!

    ReplyDelete