Wednesday, December 2, 2009
It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!
We woke up to snow this morning!!! Nash was mesmorized! He stood at the window for 10 minutes. Nash had his 9 month check up today and he's healthy as can be! He's 21 lbs (50th %ile) and 29.5 inches long (90th %ile). We still have to steer clear of oatmeal for a while, but we can start adding some wheat products - wagon wheels and biter biscuits here we come! He loves feeding himself and making big messes (big sigh! but the OT in me knows this is a necessary developmental step). He's got sippy cups and straws down now. He has whole conversations with himself where he knows exactly what he's saying, but it sounds like "buh-buh da-da muh-muh" to me. I had to lower the crib mattress another level yesterday. I did it all by myself - and was quite proud of myself, until I realized I didn't know what the tool I was using was called (Wrench, maybe??? It fits a hexagon shaped bolt). He's officially crawling on all 4's now! He's so busy - crawling, pulling up, cruising! He killed my cell phone yesterday in the 1 minute that I left it on the coffee table and went to the bathroom. Oh well - I needed a new one anyways! I guess, if I could sum up motherhood and Nash in one word: PRECIOUS. I wouldn't trade one giggly/snotty/kissy/sleepy/poopy (ok, I could do w/o poopy) moment!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like the snow picture with you the best! :0)
ReplyDelete