Saturday, December 19, 2009

10 whole months

10 whole months! Mr. Nash is a happy, busy, busy boy - so much fun! It is awesome to see what new thing he will learn each day. We have to be sure to keep certain doors closed lately or he will end up eating dog food, playing in the toilet, pulling trash out, etc... I promise I keep a close eye on him - he is just so fast! He is cutting his 6th tooth now. His growth has slowed significantly. Don't get me wrong - he's still a chunk, but he's not gaining 1 lb a week anymore - probably b/c he's so busy!
We've been busy too! Mark is now the manager at the Enterprise store 10 minutes from our house. He sometimes gets to come home for lunch and no longer has to fight interstate traffic - YEA! We plan on staying around here for Christmas with Mark's family and then going to see my family around New Year's.


Christmas tree lights are pretty cool!




Not sure what to think of Santa



LOVES riding his train!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, 10 months?! That's crazy! I love the train and the wave bye-bye! You guys are doing a great job! Hope you have the best Christmas ever! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss that little train riding chunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. - Santa looks a little crazy in that picture. I'm not sure what I think of him either!!

    ReplyDelete