Ally, Carrie, Adam and Branson Tungate with Nash
We went over to the Tungate house to watch the Tech game Sat. night. At one point I sat there laughing to myself, "My child is playing with Carrie and Adam's 3 kids!!!" Time flies! It seems like just last year when Carrie and I were getting in trouble in Masterfollies practice for cutting up and giggling.
We stayed with some of our favorite people on the planet - the Nelson's - while we were in Lubbock. Our visits/vacations with them are always too short! We sure do ALOT of laughing together! This is the youngest Nelson, Anna, helping me feed Nash breakfast. I think she was disappointed it was just rice cereal and not "mancakes"
Susan's littlest, Brooklyn, and Nash. They are just 2 weeks apart and Nash was in love! (see "XXX's and XXX's" post) That's also Miss Greta in the background - she's the oldest Nelson child, who I might steal if they aren't careful.
Boys are the BOMB!
On the way to/from Lubbock we stopped in Abilene to visit with the Baldridges. These are their 2 boys Penn and Hobs playing with Nash. It was hard to get them all in one place at one time! Hollie and Stephen are such good parents - I'm sure glad she had kids first so now I can call her when I need advice on raising boys!

Love it! That is such a cute pic!!! I love your boy and can't wait until I get some more cuddling in with him. :)
ReplyDelete