Nash and Tootsie playing ball
Friday, November 20, 2009
9 Months - what the heck???
I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that Nash is 9 months old now! He's doing great! We really can't leave him alone for more than 30 seconds b/c he's CONSTANTLY on the move and finding lots of stuff to get into to. I'm not complaining, though - that means he's a normal healthy boy!
He loves to look at us through this shiny drain cover during bathtime. He gives himself lots of kisses too!
His favorite place to play right now is going back and forth and up and down between the coffee table and the couch - over and over and over...
BIG HELPER! He can pull clothes out of the laundry basket faster than I can put them in! He also is fascinated with the dish washer. Don't you worry, Buddy, one day you and the dish washer will get REAL accquainted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He just couldn't get any cuter! Hope y'all have a very Happy Thanksgiving! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're having fun being a mom. I always figured you'd be a good one.
ReplyDeleteOur #4 is due in June.
Tell Mark to come fishing with me.
JB