Tuesday, May 19, 2009

3 Month Magic

I tell you what! The day Nash turned 3 mos (last Thur. 5/14), he started doing all kinds of stuff! He started sleeping through the night (I mean REALLY sleeping throught he night - not that 6 hr. crap the books count as all night). He been sleeping 8-10 hrs at night and it is WONDERFUL! He also started napping - 1-2 hrs in the morning and a long 3 hr. one in the afternoon. He also has rolled over from belly to back 4 or 5 times. So, we are doing great! I go back to work tomorrow, but he's going with me to meet everyone at the office.

We are going to East Texas this weekend. Our friends from Lubbock and some friends from church are coming with us to stay at my brother's Caddo Lake lakehouse. We are also going to a party at Aunt Kaye and Uncle Kenny's to welcome Kip (my cousin) back from his 2nd tour in Iraq. Welcome home, Kip!!!
THIS is why he has magically started sleeping. He pops that pacifier out, sticks the thumb in and goes to town! And you know what?! I'm OK with it b/c I had to actually wake him at 9:00 am the other morning so we could get to church on time! We are just going to go ahead and start the braces fund.
We had some friends come over for dinner last weekend, one of which was Auntie Em (Emily). He liked her silly songs. And she liked to kiss him on his "kissy pillows" - her affectionate name for his chubby cheeks!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for sleeping through the night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOH! I miss the kissy-pillows! Give him 10 kisses for me. I'll have to come visit again once school is out.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete