Elliot, Cade, and Nash
We have been SOOO blessed by our friends here in Fort Worth! When we moved here 7 yrs ago, some of the first friends we met were at church - we were all young, newly-married, and childless. We had some good times! But, look at us now - parents of these handsome little men (and a couple of sweet baby girls)! It's just hard to believe we are so old and responsible nowadays - how did that happen?! Life has certainly changed - and most definitely for the better!
Toddler bed!!!
Nash is officially potty trained and now in a toddler bed - that kinda knocks the wind out of me! Sometimes I'm tempted to be sad that he's growing so fast, and then I look at how stinkin' smart and fun he is at this stage - I wouldn't change that for the world!
He is REALLY proud of the toddler bed (if you can't tell).
I am NOT a morning person, but I have to say, my new favorite time of day is when I hear his little feet running to my room and feel him crawl into bed with me in the mornings - precious snuggle time!!!
A rhino ride with Nonnie and Pops
Hunting season....means more time out at Pops' ranch - and Nash could not be happier about that!
Another ride with Pops and DiDi
Nash LOVES him some Tootsie-girl!
My new favorite picture of my favorite boy
Another favorite pastime - going to "talk" to the cows (aka: VERY loud mooing)
Yes, he would crawl in there and try to ride them if we would let him.
Nash taking Elsie Jane for a (pretend) ride
He seriously spent 98% of the weekend in that seat.
When in Rome...
One tired boy on the way home - couldn't even stay awake for Veggie Tales.
Baseball season!
Yes - playing in the back yard in his underwear - that's how we roll!

No comments:
Post a Comment