Monday, August 15, 2011

Buddies

The Muhlenkamps have been in Italy a little over 2 weeks now. Nash was really missing Will today, so we were looking at some pictures on our computer and I realized there were so many of them I never posted - so, I started this post. Then, whattaya know?! The Muhlenkamps called about one hour later to Skype for the first time. Good timing! And I have to say, skyping with toddlers is pretty entertaining! They were making funny faces and growling at each other the first 15 minutes, then it progressed to showing each other how well they are riding their bikes, then Will telling Nash to get out of the fridge, then Nash getting out the spank spoon and beating the computer. Oh, toddlers!!! THey are NEVER boring! It was good to see their faces and hear their voices! They seem to be adjusting well to Italian life. Will was bragging about his daily pastry and walks in the park which just happens to include a river and a castle - I'm ready to go! But here are a few videos and pics of the little buddies the last few weeks before they moved.

They were always eager to play us a tune - even on instrument flashcards

This one is "My God is So Big" in case you can't quite make it out

Hugs from his bud


 

This is their interpretation of riding a motorcycle - helmet donning and all!

One of our favorite outings in Fort Worth is the Forest Park miniature train


Jill and the boys

 
Bounce House fun!

 
This is a game invented by Will called "Monkey Tree"
If you can't tell, we are pretty lenient about jumping on the furniture at our house!


Jill, Andria, and Jack at the FOR REAL THIS TIME Farewell Dinner

 
The Mommy buddies
What's a trip to East Texas without a little target practice?

No comments:

Post a Comment