Welcome to...
- Waving hello and blowing kisses to anyone in the store who happens to make eye contact with him
- Our first time-out sessions - its a total tragedy!
- The BEST big wet slobbery kisses ever b/c he's initiating them randomly
- Almost constant scraped knees or bumps on the head
- Reading "Goodnight Moon" 10x a day
- The farmer's tan b/c we spend so much time outside (yes- that's even with 50 spf)
- Walking the path to Ms. Jill's door all by himself
- A love of slides
- "Mom, I know you just told me not to do that, but if I do it anyway and giggle or smile sweetly or run away real fast, maybe you'll let it slide." (hence the beginning of time-out)
- The Funny Farm (see video)
- Opinions about food - I'm starting to have to be sneaky with the veggies!
- Sign language - he's picking it up pretty fast! It really does reduce the whining b/c he can ask for what he wants - Mommy likes.
- "I'll cuddle when I want to, Mom. Most of the time I'm too busy!"
- Singing and clapping really loud at church
- Valiant attempts at feeding himself with the spoon
- Waking up to "Mama, Dada, Mama, Dada" over the monitor every morning
- Putting his fingers up his nose b/c it drives Daddy crazy
- Wrestling!
Welcome to 15 months, baby boy! You bring me such joy!!!

Wow! He can't be this big already! I'm so happy to see him doing signs; it was a huge frustration-reducer for our family too! ;0)
ReplyDelete