Monday, April 5, 2010

Jesus ROCKS!

Now that Nash and I have finally entered the recovery stage after a nasty virus, it was nice to rejoin the land of the living yesterday. We had a really sweet Easter! Some of Mark's family went to church with us and then came over for lunch and egg hunting. Yeah - so Nash didn't really care that the eggs should go in the basket - he only cared that the candy should go in his mouth. I learned that candy maybe shouldn't go in EVERY egg, or at least maybe only one piece - I think I went a little overboard. Oh well - Happy Easter!!!! We're so glad death couldn't keep you, Jesus!

Grandma and Aunt Cheryl showing Nash the book that their voices were recorded in, so they can read him the story anytime. He was mesmerized by it!


OK, Mom, let's go hunt some eggs!


So, you want me to do what???


O wait! I think I hear something in here!

This is how you open an egg


Victory! Yes, that's chocolate running down my chin.
I don't think I get enough attention
Aunt Cheryl, Grandma, Pawpaw and Nash

Time to mow

1 comment:

  1. Precious! I'm glad y'all are feeling better! I love the hat! Bran wore a khaki one like that for Easter too! Our kids have great style! ;0)

    ReplyDelete