My little dancin' machine!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
One Year Stats
Now that we've recovered from all of our partying, we are getting to play with all the new stuff! We also had his one year check up at the doctor and just as we expected, he is great! He was in the 22 lbs. 10 oz. (50th %ile for weight) and 31.5 inces tall (90th %ile for height). Just this week he has started taking 4-5 steps at a time, so life is about to get a little crazier for us! We are working on getting him on cow milk and its slow going. I'm not too worried, though, b/c he eats like a horse! He's got 7 teeth now and working on #8. Nash is also now officially a blonde - his hair keepes getting lighter and lighter. I probably need to get his hair cut soon, b/c he has a borderline mullet, but I love the little curls at his neckline and I'm afraid they wouldn't grow back. Nash is going through another attachment phase where he doesn't want to get too far from Mom and Dad. Sometimes that's exhausting, but before long he'll be too cool for Mom, so it's just fine with me! Anyways, life just continues to be wonderful for us and we are a blessed family!!!
He loves the new tent he got from JoJo and Papa - it comes in handy on those cold days we've had lately!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE the dancing! Can't believe he's already a year old. Adorable as usual!
ReplyDelete